In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“‘the Act”) and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued clients and/ or prospective clients. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by us.
We have collected and will collect your personal data to be processed by us and/ or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd its subsidiary (ies), its associated company(ies) (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Company”), Your personal data enables us to achieve the “Purpose” herein that is in connection with our business.
- Identity Card number
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- IP address
- Images (still/recording)
- Sensitive personal data; and any
- Personally Identifiable Information (PIl) defined by international privacy laws or standard
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd may obtain clients’ personal data from the direct sources. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why users are asked to provide it, will be made clear to user at the point requirement to provide user’s personal information. If users contact TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd directly, the company may receive additional information such as name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments sent, and any other information users may choose to provide. When users register for an Account, the requirement ask for users’ contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd uses strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access wherever possible, Personal data provided to TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd via our website of via any applications, online credit card transactions are protected during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS) When personal data is stored by TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd, we use computer system with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures, Data stored in cloud services is in encrypted form including when we utilize, third- party storage. The level of security of personal data which kept in a non-electronic environment are also treated with strict procedures and means.
The cookies used by the Website are solely associated to anonymous users and their computers and do not provide personal data on users. Some cookies are used by third parties to provide TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd with data on the effectiveness of its engagements and promotions. The cookies used by the Website not in any way collect personal data that could be used to identify a specific user. In addition, cookies are of a temporary nature, used solely to improve the efficiency of the last transmission, Users may configure their browser to notify them of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer.
We are very serious about providing a comparable level of protection for personal data should the information be processed or used outside Malaysia by our vendors or experts.
Upon subscribing to our services, you will be receiving marketing and/or promotional emails or calls from us, which includes monthly promotions and information on future events, if you do not wish to receive any promotional news or calls please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email and you will be excluded from our newsletters and contacts.
It is necessary for TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd to collect and to retain clients’ personal data, Therefore, it is also obligatory for clients to supply personal data to us in the most accurate manner If clients do not provide us with personal data, TYMBA Education Group Sdn Bhd are unable to, process personal data on clients’ behalf, for the Purpose stated in clause 4 herein, or effectively render our services to clients, and all relationships created or to be created between us shall then be terminated and ceased to be in effect immediately.
- To request access to personal data Clients have the right to request for access to personal data processed by us on with reasonable notice, Access, requests can be made through online by filling up the Data Access Request Form or you can walk in to our stores.
- To request correction of personal data Clients have the rights to request for correction and/or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. Correction requests can be made through online by filling up the Data Correction Request Form or you can walk in to our stores.
- To limit processing of your personal data Clients are entitled to limit our processing of personal data by expressly withdrawing the consent given previously, in each case, including for direct marketing purposes subject to any applicable legal restrictions’ contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
Should you require further information about the personal data we hold or the way in which your information is being collected or used which are not answered by this Privacy Notice please contact or write to us at
Contact Number: +60 12-981 7003
Address: No 27A, Jalan Tiara 2, Tiara Square, Taman Perindustrian UEP, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor DE